Sunday, March 8, 2009

Recent stuff

Now for the recent stuff and wohoo it let me add it all at once this time lol.

Its Mums boyfriends birthday tomorrow and hes pretty into golf so I thought I would attempt to design my own card as I couldnt find any examples on golf cards online. I made the flag by putting together some different coloured cardstock. Found a picture of a golf club online and printed that out, then put it onto card to make it stronger. For the grass I snipped some cardstock so it hopefully looks like blades of grass. Added a button for a golf ball and a tag with eyelets to say Happy Birthday.


One of the design team challenges at stampin scrap is to do a page every month with pictures of what happend that month. In January my brother came to stay with us for three weeks so of course the page got to be about him. I found it a challenge to do a boy page as I hadnt really used browns before but am quite happy how it turned out. As you can see I am also starting to journel more :)



And to follow from January of course is february which was Chloe's first bithday. I have been friends with Chloe's mum Niki since intermediate school so she is like a neice to us, shes growing so quick that I really enjoyed doing a page about her.


This months ABC letters are S and G. My S page is a picture of Daniella smiling, isn't she cute? My little cousin is growing so quick as well. She is due to have a wee sibling any day now (well anyday last week actually lol) so I imagine I shall have lots of baby/kiddie pages comming up. I can't remember where I got the sketch for this one, think it was online but it was good to make use of my scollop punch, and mums smaller one that is still on loan lol



And this page is for our Girls Night in Challenge - March. I thought since this layout had so many flowers on it, why not use photos of my wedding flowers. Also another excuse to use my border punch. And of course with flowers goes bling, well with anything goes bling lol. The little pink blings are ones that I got from Vicki for my RAK for wining the Queens challenge at stampin scrap, THANKS Vicki!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there

    Just having a catch up.

    OMG, you have been busy! Lots of gorgeous layouts here!

    I might have to snaffle your card idea for a serious golfer's birthday coming up in August if that is OK with you?

    ReplyDelete