Sunday, March 8, 2009

I went to a class at Tanyas place where we did a together forever page. This was for valentines day. I used two of my wedding photos, both to do with our rings. This class was great as we did lots of different things, inking, paper tearing, hand stitching with beads glued on top (the hearts) and it made me start journelling, which to be honest I hadnt really done much of.



I didnt have any challenges to do one day but still felt like a scrappy day so I chose a sketch out of my little shop of sketches folder and chose a photo of Buddy again. The title is Peanut because thats his nickname. I also did some hand stitching on this as Nana gave me a Bazzil stitches pack for my birthday 08 and she kept asking have I used it yet, well yes Nana I have lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment